My First NYX
NYX cosmetics is no stranger in the beauty world. But trust me, I just got to know about this brand this year :x I must had lived in a coconut shell all this while. I blame it on myself for being so slacked off in self grooming all these years *sigh
Anyway, I have developed this new hobby to check on ALL the drugstores or makeups websites, blogs, facebook pages etc. a million times everyday. Just to keep myself updated on the latest sales or promotions offered by all these online stores. So last month, there was a promotion going on at nailfiesta.com which I'd blogged about somewhere. There were 40% discount for a bunch of things like nail polishes, pigments and NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette. They were going for as low as RM29 per palette! The cheapest that I had came across was RM35 from another seller. Cherry Culture is selling these palette as $8.50. After conversion is about RM27. So these promotion is definitely the best deal that I could find. For the first time, procrastination did pay off haha.
From left to right: Romance, Strike A Pose, Haute Model
Colours are very true to real item. There are many many swatches and reviews available online. I will update the swatches when I have the time. Just for you to see how the colours look like on a Malaysian skin tone under our hot and humid weather ;)


0 love notes